Friday, October 24, 2014

Rock 'n Roll Los Angeles Expo

I'm posting from my phone for the first time ever... how weird!

Anyway -- I am SUPER excited to be working with SparklySoul this weekend at the Rock n Roll LA expo. We're on to Day 2 today. 


After volunteering at the LB expo with the New Years Race team, I've decided I absolutely LOVE the energy of an expo - certainly not easy, but such a blast! 

Sparkly Soul (my fave headband company in the history of ever) put out a blast a couple of weeks ago looking for local folks to work the RnR expo. Naturally, I jumped. They teamed me up with Mandy, a recent New York transplant, and we've been kicking tail ever since. 


Expos are such a fun place to meet people, hear their running stories (in this case) and convince them that YES, they need some sparkly, fun love in their lives. Such a freaking blast!

Thanks so much, Sparkly Soul, for this AWESOME opportunity! 

Are you a Sparkly Soul lover like me?! 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment