Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's All Coming Together



... slowly but surely, home is coming together. I didn't want to get a coffee table first, by any means, but I LOVED this bookshelf and both pieces were on sale at Target, so why not? This completes my furniture purchasing... until I get a real paycheck.

This bookshelf turned out to be a complete, royal, pain-in-the-you-know-what and I have concreted my original idea that I am not made for putting together furniture. IKEA might not be in the near future, after all. This sucker definitely took me probably two times longer than it should have and I promptly went to bed and called it a day.


And the little coffee table that took all of 5 minutes to put together. Figures. And hello from Molly. :)

Much love!













No comments:

Post a Comment