Thursday, September 25, 2014

Three Things Thursday

I've been uploading and looking through Ragnar photos all evening... and am already feeling totally nostalgic and wondering when our next Ragnar will be. Hooked much?

1. Ragnar Napa Valley
In short, was amazing, but you'd expect no less, right? Aside from the unbearable heat (heat index of 100 sometimes), uber long legs and not performing the way I wanted, another incredible relay weekend in the books. Recaps coming soon (hopefully part 1 tomorrow!).


2. Job Searching
I had an interview on Tuesday! I feel pretty good about it and am hopeful. But still pounding out job applications and hoping for the best. I got some really good feedback about addressing my lay-off in cover letters and such, so now that that's in place, I hope that will also turn around the response rate I've gotten. I have 22 applications out in cyberspace right now and hoping for some positive feedback soon... keep your fingers crossed!

3. Running Club Fun
So, along with Sandy, I finally joined a running club out here. The Athens Road Runners became a huge part of my life for the last five months I was in Athens, and I wish they'd come around sooner! The IERC is a huge running club out here, just down the highway from me, and they sponsor a full LA Marathon training program -- see where that's going? :) This weekend is just my second week with them but I'm excited to see what comes to play with this amazing group!


So yes, Ragnar fun coming soon!

What's new in your world?


1 comment:

  1. Yay to all of this. I've been going back and forth on Ragnar for years... and I may have an opportunity coming up soon, but I haven't decided yet. hmmm...

    Yay for #2!!!!!


    ...and I've never been in a running club.

    ReplyDelete