Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Meet the Long Beach Ambassador Team!

I announced a last weekend that I am BACK for a second year as an ambassador for the amazing Long Beach Marathon. I am way stoked to be back again and to be a part of an incredible team of six athletes all getting to represent Run Racing this year and everything that Long Beach has to offer.

I've run the half marthon twice (you can read those recaps here and here) and as of earlier last week, I took the leap and registered for the FULL this year - holy crap. That makes four full marathons this year but I am way excited to take on a new challenge with this one, since I've already run the half twice. Eeep! In a spur of the moment, I also signed up for the Aquarium of the Pacific 5K because you GET TO RUN WITH THE FISHES! Not that fishes run... but you know what I mean.

{ source
But as I said, I  have an incredible group of other ambassadors around me, so I wanted to introduce them to you too because you know we will be EVERYWHERE spreading the LB love.



Sarah | Twitter | Instagram
Linzie | Twitter | Instagram | Blog
Ivie | Twitter | Instagram
Tony | Twitter | Instagram

Follow the Long Beach Marathon sites too!

Pay them a visit, drop by and like their pages, and be sure to follow me and all of them for ALL THE FUN we're going to be having this year leading up to race weekend on October 7-9! 

Want to run Long Beach with me?

Use code RUNJLBMMJ for 10% off registration for ANY of the weekend events - 5K, half, full and even the bike races! 

Let me know if I'll see you there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment