Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekly Workout Recap Roundup #25

June 19 - 25

I swear that as I get deeper into summer, it's harder and harder to get these posts done on Sundays! I promise I'm working on it, but for now, you get this today which just means I'm going to keep being lazy on my actual race recap from Seattle. But you can check my Emerald City fun here if you want in the meanwhile!


Sunday
I got in from Seattle and home about 8:30 on Saturday night, so not too bad, but I slept in all I could on Sunday and took my time. Laundry, catching up on life and things with the fiance (I still love saying that so much) <3 that eventually, I headed out for a easy little recovery 5K on Sunday afternoon. It was still quite warm but manageable, and it actually felt just dang good to stretch out my legs.


3.11 miles 

Monday 
Monday morning was a different story though. I had broken out in hives or a terrible rash or reaction to something, so instead of a morning run, I bolted straight to Urgent Care to get looked at. I've never had an allergic reaction to anything so it was a) uncomfortable, b) annoying and c) kinda trippy. Not a fan - and I hope that never happens again! A lot of folks suggested it might be heat rash, but ugh! No bueno. By the time I was headed home from work, the fires in Azusa were full-on and there was ash and smoke everywhere, so I hopped on the treadmill for a few quick miles to get it in for the day.

2.25 miles

Tuesday
I was feeling extra motivated  on Tuesday and did a double day - which I had hoped to do a few times this week to pick up some extra miles to try and catch up to the girls who are kicking our run streak butt! 4.26 miles in the morning and 3 more to wrap up the day - what a high! This is the feeling I'd been missing. Yes.

7.26  miles

Wednesday 
I think I ran so hard and slept so hard on Tuesday night, I popped up Wednesday morning for more miles and was ready to go. I went up to the PET, our trail, which I've not been on in what felt like forever for a morning run.


I stayed later than I'd planned at work, just trying to catch up on things and simultaneously get ahead, and found myself scrambling to leave and uncertain if I'd actually make it to work on time. Thankfully, I bolted home, changed and got to have a much-needed deep breathing session with the fabulous Veronica. Aaaah. 

4.25 miles + 60 minutes yoga 

Thursday 
Three treadmill miles. This was the point in the week where I was finally feeling that it got hard - treadmill miles at the end of the day were just tough. But I was itching to get more than just one mile in, so ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

3 miles 

Friday
Doug left for Vegas on Friday morning and I spent the entire day running errands, trying on dresses (!), and trying to get ish done. Molly and I headed out for an easy run-walk to end the evening. Easy is even an understatement, as that seemed tough at some point, too, but miles in the bank and easy ones to save my legs a little for Saturday morning!

3.30 miles 

Saturday 
I finally got to head out to the run club - I haven't been in close to two months - and run with two of my favorite girls, Arlene and Monica. It was an amazing 90 minutes of catch up time on Arlene's new job, moving adventures, boy drama, wedding planning and all kinds of fun.


And naturally, when it's a billion degrees, 10 miles gets followed by all the watermelon you can eat. Mmmm .

10 miles 

Total for the week: 33.17. Booyah.


How was your week? Make sure you link up below!




2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this one really well defined all peaceful info,คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. หากคุณรักอิสระ และก็เบื่อกับการเที่ยวแบบกลุ่มทัวร์ หรือกำลังถูกใจบริการเช่ารถยนต์ขับเอง ชวนฟังคำเสนอแนะดีๆค้ำประกันว่า การเช่ารถยนต์ขับเองหนแรกไม่ยากเหมือนอย่างที่คิดเพราะเหตุว่าของ BANANA Rent-a-car ทุกคัน เป็นรถยนต์ที่มีคุณภาพ รวมทั้งผ่านการตรวจภาวะให้มีความสมบูรณ์ที่สุด ก่อนถึงมือคุณ สามารถวิ่งได้ทั่วไทย โดยไม่กำหนดระยะทาง ดังที่คุณอยากได้ พร้อมทั้งสัญญาประกันภัยชั้น 1 ที่จะดูแลคุณตลอดการเดินทาง และก็BANANA Rent-a-car เช่ารถยนต์ได้ง่าย ได้รถยนต์ไว ไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้บัตรเครดิตรวมทั้งยังมีบริการส่งรถยนต์ให้ถึงยังหน้าบ้านโดยไม่ต้องมารับรถยนต์เอง สำหรับในการเช่ารถยนต์ขับเอง ที่ง่ายเสมือนปอกกล้วยเข้าปาก ตอนนี้ การเช่ารถยนต์ขับเอง เป็นที่ชื่นชอบกันมากมาย เพราะเหตุว่าสะดวก สำหรับเพื่อการการเช่ารถยนต์ขับเองด้วยเหตุว่าง่ายสำหรับเพื่อการดีไซน์การเดินทางซึ่งสามารถระบุเองได้ ต้องการแวะไหนกลางทางก็ได้ ถ้าเดินทางกันผู้คนจำนวนไม่ใช้น้อย มีค่าใช้จ่ายที่ถูกกว่าการเดินทางด้วยรถยนต์สาธารณะ ที่สำคัญเป็นการเช่ารถยนต์ขับเองพวกเราสามารถขับได้ไกลโดยไม่กำหนดระยะทาง ไม่ต้องจ่ายค่าใช้จ่ายที่เป็นค่าบำรุงรักษา ทั้งยังยุคนี้คนจะซื้อรถยนต์ลดลง เพราะเหตุว่าระบบรถไฟฟ้า มีให้บริการเยอะขึ้นเรื่อยๆ การ เช่ารถยนต์ขับเอง ใช้ตามบางคราวที่พวกเราจำเป็นจะต้อง ก็เลยเป็นแถวโน้มที่คนภายในกรุงเทวดาโดยมากนิยมกัน

    เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
    เช่ารถดอนเมือง
    เช่ารถรายวัน
    บริการรถเช่า
    รถเช่ากระบะ

    ReplyDelete