Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sickness & Running

You know, it's funny -- last Tuesday (just over a week ago), I started sliding off the wagon that I felt like I was finally making progress on. Regular runs, regularly pushed myself to run out the door when I really didn't want to. Finally, progress!

And then I fell off the wagon on Tuesday. And Thursday. And Friday. And then sickness hit. Related? Maybe. I was supposed to be doing a 15K this Saturday, that I had actually felt semi-ready for. And now all I can think is "There's no way I can do that!" Good thing I hadn't registered.

And now that I'm a little better, though not feeling 100%, all I want to do is run. What a mind game!

In brighter news, I'm looking forward to registering for this race on pay day!

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment