Friday, February 3, 2012

I've Caught the Bug...

...the race bug, that is. I mean, I like running, though I wouldn't say I have the running bug, but man! That high you get after a race? I'm addicted.

So, with that, I'm excited to say I've officially registere for half-marathon #2! Yes, already! The Zooma Women's Half Marathon up at Lake Lanier, about an hour or so north of me. It's an absolutely gorgeous area (where I went camping for my birthday), and I'm excited to take in a run up there!


Many thanks to Tina for the $10 discount code - made my night finding that! April 22, it's time to bring my A-game to these 13.1 again! And I'm already excited! This is my chance to prove I can do it again and it's not one of those one-time flukes. Bring it, Lake Lanier... bring it.
Molly at Lake Lanier in October.
Stoked!


No comments:

Post a Comment