Sunday, January 6, 2013

Surf City | Week 14


ERMAHGERD IT'S JANUARY. Four weeks. One month. Twenty-eight days. Marathon day. Let the freak out commence. It was a long week between wrapping up time at home, catching a red-eye back to Atlanta on New Year's Day, and getting in at 6:30 am and going back to work on the 2nd calling in sick, going in Thursday and Friday, but feeling sub-par, to say the least. Needless to say, I'm still tired.

I'd break every down for you, but I'll sum it up with this:

Total Week Run Miles: 0
Total XT Miles: 0
Total Week Miles: 0 

Blarrrrrrrr. I feel strong overall. My 14, 16, 17, and 15.5 mile runs have been strong and whiile I desperately wanted to do that 20-miler this weekend, I need to let this cold pass. So tapering just started early. Such is life. Training will never go perfect, right? Right.

How did your training go this week? What gets you through a sickness until you're out the door again?

No comments:

Post a Comment