Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Track Tuesday 6


I'm pairing up with Denise at Run DMT to bring you a weekly thread where you can brag, show off, cry or celebrate your weekly  (or whenever it is) speed workout. Whether it's Monday, Tuesday, or never, you can link up (at the bottom) and tell us all about your session!
 
LOVE this hoodie!
Really, today should be called Triumphant Tuesday, but since it's not Tuesday (womp, I love alliteration), all I can come up with is Winning Wednesday. After 9 days of sickness, blahs, and thinking I'm up for it and then hacking up my lungs... I'm back!

Far from stellar, and certainly far from great... but it was good. I bundled up in my new Under Armour hoodie (thanks to Jamie's giveaway in December!), full tights and a cotton tee (yup, I said it) and got in 2.12 mediocre miles on the track - I just hoped that I'd sweat out the last of this cold! After said mediocre miles, hopped on the bike for 2.20 more mediocre miles to cool down but keep moving...


Do you do regular speedwork as part of a training plan? Did you this week? Link it up! If you post on Twitter, don't forget to use #TrackTuesday too!


And feel free to add the button to your site and entry, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment