Happy National Running Day!
National Running Day is in its sixth year - created in 2009, some of the country's most forefront running organizations and companies, including the Atlanta Track Club, the Bank of American Chicago Marathon, Boston Athletic Association, and many, many more celebrate our sport with thousands of runners pledging miles. Often, local running or track clubs celebrate with social runs, BBQs, and more to bring their local runners out and together. Last year, I got to run with my favorite Athens Road Runners friends and had a potluck celebration afterwards.
- Rock 'n Roll Race Series: Save up to 20% on select full and half marathons and 5Ks, and save on their new running festivals (two-day running events) as well.
- Women's Running Series: Save up to 20% on their Nashville, Scottsdale, and St. Pete races!
- Womens Running Magazine: Sign up for a subscription today for only $1 an issue (new or renewals)
- Alamo 13.1 (Texas, March 22, 2015): Save $20 with code RUNNINGDAY
- Run Like a Diva Race Series: Save $5 by entering their National Running Day photo contest. Submit a photo, and get your own code for $5 any Divas race.
- Publix Ft. Lauderdale A1A Marathon/Half Marathon/5K (Florida, February 15, 2015): Save $10 with code NATLRUNNINGA1A.
- Surfer's Path Marathon & Capitola Half Marathon and Relay (California, May 17, 2015 ): Use code SURF2015 to save $10 off early registration prices. Good until 6/15/14.
- Hotlanta Half Marathon (Georgia, August 24, 2014): Save $5 using code HOTRUNDAY + get an inaugural race poster sent to you too! And of course...
- New Years Race (California, January 3, 2015): Save $15 off your New Years Race registration with code NYRMegan15!
What other deals have you found today? Share them below!