Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

What are you dressing up as this year?


Tonight I'm heading over to Doug's to pass out candy, coo at adorable babies dressed up (I seriously can't get enough of babies in costumes, especially anything animal-related), and drink wine... because duh.

Last night Doug and I went to Walmart to get him a last minute costume (true to his style) and ended up finding a sweet $10 costume amidst the piles and piles of wigs, masks, and fairy wings. I tried to convince him to wear fairy wings to work - it didn't fly (pun intended). More on our costumes later, as I've got to go make mine this afternoon!

Molly is at least in the holiday spirit already...


And I at least was in the spirit for RnR LA! Plenty of orange and black and all things Halloween. So there.

My last treat for today is finally announcing our WIN Detergent winner - congrats Mary Beth!


Mary Beth, I've sent you an email for some information I'll need from you!

If you're bummed you didn't win, you can still save $1 on WIN at Amazon with code WINGIVE1. So there, everybody wins!

Happy Halloween! What are your plans tonight?



No comments:

Post a Comment