Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fall Races 2015

I've got so much coming up in the next few months - between pacing and just running, I'm way excited about what's to come just before Christmas (and already tons of plans for after the new year!). Let's get started, shall we?

November 7 | Azusa, CA
Pacing 2:10

November 14 | Palos Verdes, CA
Wanna run with me? Use code laceupmegan for 15% off!

November 15 | Ventura, CA
Yes, another double weekend! Pacing 2:15

November 21 | San Diego, CA

December 5 | Chino, CA
Our Christmas 5K tradition. Love this race!

December 6 | Riverside, CA
Pacing 2:15
Wanna run with me? Use code laceupmegan for 15% off!

Golden Snowflake Challenge | 5K Saturday | Half Marathon Sunday
December 12-13 | Pomona, CA
Wanna run this one? Use code HHMAMB15MJ for $5 off either race or the whole challenge!

Virtually, I'm also going to be completing the Santa Hustle Virtual Half Marathon. I'm bummed this race isn't returning to Buena Park this year, but they have tons of locations all over the midwest and southeast. Check it out and see if they're in your area! Use code MJOHNSTON15 for $5 any race, any location, or the virtual one!

Whatcha up to this glorious fall season? Anything particularly fun? Will I see you at any?



No comments:

Post a Comment